Automation Tester – Fintech
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known cloud based fintech in the global payments and e invoicing space. They are a tech firm driven buy large scale data with huge enterprise clients.
I am looking for a Software Tester / Automation Tester to work as a member of the Development team on exciting and innovative Payments and Financial Document Automation SaaS solutions. Working in an agile scrum team on these solutions, the successful candidate will bring their enthusiasm and extensive experience to the role working to advance our QA Automation using the latest frameworks, technologies and approaches. They will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and executing automated and performance test scripts and supporting our journey towards continuous high quality delivery.
Day to day the Software Developer in Test will:
• Work with the QAA team and Development/Product Managers in an Agile (scrum) environment to automate testing of new features and non-functional requirements (e.g. performance)
• Review new automation technologies for inclusion in our test strategy and framework
• Analyse functional business requirements for completeness, participate in application design with developers and create a thorough testing strategy for the feature
• Understand user profiles and likely usage bringing a user-centric aspect to the team
• Mentor other team members and provide QA Automation leadership
• Assist in estimation and planning of future work within a scrum project framework
• Participate in release testing.
• Provide high level overviews of testing coverage, quality metrics and test strategies
• Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives
• Create/track/retest software defects in designated defect tracking tool (Jira)
The role requires the candidate to work independently, and is collaborative in nature. The candidate should be adept at problem solving through innovation, making confident decisions under pressure.
Software Developer in Test must have:
• Substantial experience in testing, automation testing, engineering support, or technical support environment or equivalent experience
• Proven ability to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately
• Sound knowledge/experience of Web Application testing including Security testing
• Working in an Agile environment.
• Significant experience of software QA processes and methodologies/tools (Jira/Zephyr preferred )
You will gain experience of:
• REST Assured
This role suits someone from a software consulting or implementation or support background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for consultants who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
This is a Near Reading Junction 12 on the M4.
SQL, Implementation, Reporting, Business Analyst, Implementation, MIFID