BI Developer– Fintech
£50,000 plus Bens
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Junior BI Developer to join our high profile client.
My Client is a well known global (yet not too corporate) financial software (fintech) business that has developed a unique proprietary front office lending solution. This is a new role reporting to the CTO expanding the complete BI suite. They are an MS house so the aim is to use PowerBI.
We are looking someone who can rely on their business insight and technical prowess to build tools which will automate reporting and display data in a user friendly and meaningful way. You will support stakeholders in understanding how initiatives are performing and aid in finding areas of potential improvements.
The BI Developer will work closely with the Lead Developer and Product Owner to define and redefine the business requirements. You will be a part of an AGILE development team in a fast paced role where the expectations will be high. There will be a need to assimilate a lot of information quickly during the in sourcing period.
Day to day the Junior BI Developer will be:
• Engage with stakeholders and ask the right questions with regard to business reporting and present findings
• Perform business analysis in order to build business reports and dashboards
• Write requirement specs for reports and dashboards
• Implement (from scratch) Power BI reporting which will be accessible by the company
• Perform robust quality assurance on reports to ensure accuracy and that they are also in line with stakeholders expectations
• Present and train users on how to use the reports/dashboards; ensuring that the users have a good understanding.
• Monitor, manage and improve the robustness of the daily data warehouse data load
• Write technical and user documentation to allow BI team to develop and support the data warehouse
• Manage code, version and release control
BI Developers must have:
• Comp Sci degree or similar experience
• Tableau or Power BI
• SQL Server 2016 or above
• Stored Procedures
The Culture of the firm is startup esc with a flat team structure and a great group of guys who all enjoy themselves.
My client is based in Putney remote working mostly.
BI, Power BI