Business Analyst / Account Manager Wealth Management Tech
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Business Analyst to join our high profile client.
Our client is the world’s leading market portfolio risk analytics software businesses.
This role is 50% BA 50% Account Manager
This is a new role due to the continued success of the firms portfolio management software. The BA PM will run implementations as well as scope requirements from clients in the Wealth Management space.
Day to day the Business Analyst / Project Manager will:
• Requirements Gathering from clients
• Resource planning
• Implementation Project Management
• Working with the Development Team
• Project Delivery
• Serve as a liaison between clients and Professional Services team for specific project deliverables
• Account Management (No sales)
• Cash Planning
• Create Test Cases
• Project Reporting
• Functional Spec writing
You will be responsible for running multiple projects as well as working closely with presales, sales, development and the CEO.
Business Analyst / Account Managers must have:
• 2 years commercial experience of project management and business analysis
• Experience of financial services
• 2:1 Degree in Comp Sci, IT or Maths
• Experience of wealth management and portfolio management
• Strong commercial acumen and awareness.
• Solid documentation experience
• Experience of the software development lifecycle
• Functional spec writing
• Test Case creation
This role suits someone from a software consulting analysis background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. You will also have to sign an NDA due to the close proximity you have to funds very important IP. We are looking for PM who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
My client is based in Central London
Account Manager, Project Management, Business Analysis, App Support, Application Support, XML, SQL, Excel