Business Analyst – Credit SA-CCR, IM/VM, SIMM, FRTB
Contract or Perm
£550 PD or £80k
Quant Capital is urgently looking for an Business Analyst to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known Regulatory consultancy with a high academic pedigree. They offer the ability to work in multiple asset classes on multiple projects with a variety of very interesting clients. This is a stable company so offers serious opportunities when banks are currently firing.
The Business Analyst plays a critical role in delivering the services to support our client projects, by analysing customer business requirements and engaging in the technical aspects of their delivery, including the design and configuration of a risk platform. The role involves collaborating with a highly agile distributed team of experts including Financial Engineers, Developers, Designers, Architects as well as other Business Analysts with focus on engagements in DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
You will be responsible for running your own projects as well as working closely with presales.
The role requires the candidate to work independently, and is collaborative in nature. The candidate should be adept at problem solving through innovation, making confident decisions under pressure with aggressive timeframes and have a proven track record on successfully overseeing a number of projects of differing scales.
Business Analysts must have:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity in risk management (in particular topics such as SA-CCR, IM/VM, SIMM, FRTB) or capital markets domain
• Knowledge of daily corporate banking workflows especially around setting up limits, daily management of limits and excess events
• Knowledge of one or more of the following programming/Scripting languages: C#, C++, Lisp, Perl, R, Python
• Have a keen interest in learning how to use technology to solve clients’ business problems and relish the prospect of designing and delivering these solutions for clients
• Thorough and analytical thinking, with the capability to apply logic to solve problems
• Have a flexible attitude to your working patterns
• Proven leadership skills and adaptability, with a willingness to take ownership of highly challenging tasks
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines
• Drive to overcome complex and challenging situations
• Initiative to pro-actively expand knowledge and improve skills
• Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with other technical specialists
• Ability to clearly articulate complex information verbally and in writing
• Interest in regulatory technology
This role suits someone from a software consulting or implementation background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for consultants who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
My client is based in Frankfurt or Madrid other cities considered.
Regulatory Reporting, Business Analyst, Implementation, MIFID