Business Analyst – FINREP CoREP Regulatory Reporting
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Business Analyst to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known Regulatory consultancy with a high academic pedigree. They offer the ability to work in multiple asset classes on multiple projects with a variety of very interesting clients. This is a stable company so offers serious opportunities when banks are currently firing. The environment is focussed purely on regulatory change across the market.
The Business Analyst will be expected to translate regulatory requirements for multiple trade & transaction reporting and major holdings disclosures. The Business Analyst will be responsible to review and analyse financial regulations on substantial shareholdings, short selling, takeover and sensitive industries disclosure rules.
The Business Analyst must show proven record of interpreting legal texts and translate them into business requirements and functional specifications to be built in the solution. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of financial products and Capital Markets domain with primary focus on Regulatory reporting. The role will be primarily internal facing, with some client interaction and may involve occasional travel.
• Writing solution specifications including Business Requirements and Functional Specifications for the solution development team
• Perform detailed analysis of regulatory specification documents from the Bundesbank and other German Regulators based on associated regulatory regimes such as AnaCredit, Capital, Liquidity, Financial & Statistical
• Liaising with solution development team, providing business knowledge to ensure business requirements are clearly understood
• UAT testing of solution – providing guidance to the Quality Assurance team on scenarios to be tested, reviewing test cases and results
• Monitoring and maintenance of regulatory rule changes, ensuring solution remains fit-for-purpose with all business requirements
Business Analysts must have:
• Sound knowledge of regulations like COREP, FINREP, MillionenKredite, AnaCredit, SHS
• Previous experience in working as a business analyst with primary focus on regulatory reporting
• Good understanding of regulatory processes within banks and the complexities faced by banks in meeting regulatory reporting requirements
• Familiarity of working on projects using Agile methodology.
This role suits someone from a software consulting or implementation background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for consultants who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
My client is based in London
Business Analyst, Regulatory Reporting, Business Analyst, Implementation, MIFID