Tech: C#, ASP.Net MVC, Angular 5, MVC, MVC, SQL, AWS, Fullstack
Challenge: Develop Greenfield systems and increase functionality for existing high transaction/high traffic platforms.
Pay: £60k, Share Options
Firm: Global Software firm in the business intelligence and Performance space.
C# ASP.NET FullStack Developer – Get .NET Core
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a C# ASP.NET Developer to join our high profile client.
My client is a growing global BI and performance management firm. They are dominated by technology and big data. They use the latest versions in the MS space as soon as they come out.
Software developers and engineers are given the freedom to innovate. All the technology team can spend 10% of their time working on personal projects. That might be prototyping a new feature for the product, working on an open source project, data integration, or learning a new skill.
• Develop new features for our rich internet application, with consideration for ease of use, functionality, longevity, platform flexibility, working closely with other team members where necessary
• Develop complex queries and algorithms for condensing and reporting on large datasets with minimum response times, for a variety of data sources including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL and Excel, and new Big Data sources
• Take an active part in coming up with new ideas and discussing specifications with senior staff, including technical architecture, patterns and technology strategy
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
C# ASP.NET Developer must have: (Below also shows tech stack)
• Proven experience in the development of web applications. (ideally high demand)
• Excellent C# .NET
• A strong data background with experience in MS SQL Server
• Excellent maths skills – this role benefits from a strong mathematical approach to problem solving and having the mathematical tools to express/solve them
• A broad technological understanding of languages, frameworks, design patterns and architectural strategies
• Minimum of 5 years full-time software development employment
• Agile Development
You will gain:
Experience with SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft Analysis Server, OLAP Cubes, Oracle and Data Warehousing
Experience with developing scalable resilient applications for the Cloud
This is a unique opportunity for someone to expand further into web technology. You should be driven and interested to gain some serious financial experience. This is a bleeding edge business so if you can make a usability case they will buy it.
Flipflops and tshirts are perfectly normal for the office.
My client offers one of the best training and development packages in the market, all inclusive.
My client is based in Slough