C++ Engineer Options Market Making
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a C++ Engineer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well known global High Frequency Trading firm. They value technology especially the opensource variety as well as scalability and robust performance (much like their track record).
This is a bleeding edge role as close as it gets to the market. You will be offered an almost unlimited budget and the ability to make the right decisions in a non-bureaucratic environment.
This role is a C++ Developer sitting on an Options Desk. Trading experience is required.
This position requires close collaboration with their other software engineers in an effort to best align technical solutions with the schedules and analytic needs of various strategies.
• Developer and Expand the Widley-deployed order management System
• Manage market data delivery systems
• Trading Execution strategy development
• Problem Engineering
• Solve problems by providing level 1 and 2 application support problems
• Monitoring and reporting on the status of the systems
• Architecting new solutions
• Troubleshoot and analyse performance issues
C++ Engineers MUST have:
• Experience of the TRbicks OMS or another OMS, Bloomberg, Orc, TS, Itiviti etc
• Solid C++ development experience on windows and Linux
• Experience of Market Making (Options not required)
• Experience in a trading environment
• Bachelors degree in a STEM subject
• Linux experience
• An appetite for delivering solutions to complex problem
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
Itiviti, OMS, Reuters, tbricks, Linux HPC HFT Systems Infrastructure Linux, Linux, Python, Bash