CRM Project Manager Fintech Salesforce
£400 PD CONTRACT
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Project Manager with significant systems integration and CRM experience join our high profile client.
Our client is a well known finance provider and tech firm. They are part of the Fintech50.
This is a new role joining the sales data team responsible for a large Salesforce Project as well as data management for the sales team and sales pipeline planning. This is a key role for my client growing its client based and its operations globally.
We require a project manager to lead delivery of SalesForce solutions, encompassing the latest initiatives & technologies within the Salesforce ecosystem. You leverage application and feature knowledge as well as business and marketing domain expertise in combination with the expertise of a cross-functional team to achieve success. You know what it means to operate efficiently in a demanding environment and to maintain composure. You show leadership and communication in an exemplary manner. And above all, you have a relentless focus on overall stakeholder satisfaction.
Day to day the Project Manager will:
• Account directly for the overall success of the project;
• Play a key role in managing the stakeholder relationships. You work closely with the stakeholders to ensure project progress and maintain a constant open communication;
• Manage and report on all project management controls such as project financials, risks and schedule;
• Adhere to change control processes to deliver the project within scope, costs, time and to quality;
• Shape the stakeholders vision, assist in the creation of a Roadmap and distil this into tangible tasks that can be assigned to the team.
Project Managers Must have:
• Significant project management experience;
• Project management experience with systems integrations such as CRM (SalesForce preferred);
• Experience with working collaboratively with internal cross-functional and external vendor teams to develop strategies that meet business goals within budget, time and scope;
• Experience in customer relationship management to effectively manage communications, conflicts, and negotiations with both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
• The ability to identify operational issues/risks, recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems;
• Experience in project planning, resource planning and scheduling;
My client is based in Central London
Project Management, CRM, Salesforce admin, Data Management, Reporting, Sales, Salesforce Administrator