Customer Support Analyst
£30,000 Plus benefits
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Customer Support Analyst to join or well known Fintech50 client who produces software disrupting the wealth management market. Currently they stand at 300 in the UK with almost 3000 clients.
The firm runs a modern infrastructure with the latest windows versions and sits on AWS, so if you want to play around you will be encouraged. The CEO has an open desk and works closely with every team member.
Day to Day the Customer Support Analyst will be part of some of:
· Help desk support – answering support calls from clients and processing support emails.
· Logging calls on internal system, using own initiative and taking ownership of queries.
· Investigating and resolving queries where possible or escalating them to the 2nd line support team where necessary.
· Liaising with the other teams on the resolution of queries.
· Testing new software functionality developed and assisting the quality assurance process
· Creating and reviewing help files to assist clients using the system.
· Supporting the Account Manager with client liaison.
The Customer Support Analyst should have:
· Expert level tool administration knowledge on JIRA, and proficiency in Atlassian tool suite.
· Strong Technology Focus
· Troubleshooting Experience
· Experience of live chat
· Happy dealing with multiple problems
· Help desk support experience required although candidates with strong experience in other areas may still be considered.
· Previous experience in the financial services industry is a distinct advantage.
· Excellent customer relationship skills essential.
· Proven good computer skills essential, including knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
· Motivated individual with good time management and prioritisation skills.
· Ability to work in a very busy environment.
This is a great opportunity to work in a challenging, high profile role within a successful small company with blue-chip financial services clients. You will be working on interesting projects with highly experienced professionals. If you are passionate about delivering outstanding client service and want to take control of your own career progression then this role is for you.
My client is based near Wimbledon in London