DevOps Engineer – Crypto Trading
DevOps Engineer Trading
Up to £100,000 + benefits and bonus
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well known Low Latency Algo Trading business. The firm deploys highly sophisticated low-latency algorithmic trading, pursuing a range of arbitrage strategies in both spot and derivative markets, as well as a range of directional buy-and-hold products. All funds are designed with institutional clients in mind.
The DevOps Engineer will gain experience of Direct Market Access and High Frequency Trading.
Day to Day the DevOps Engineer will:
- As a member of our core development team, you will be responsible for Design of production infrastructure
- Set-up and maintenance of environments and services in cloud and/or on premises
- Architect, engineer and deploy low latency network infrastructure across multiple data centres
- Writing and maintaining cloud infrastructure scripts, buying into the infrastructure as code paradigm
- Assist in debugging and resolving production operational issues
- Ensuring proper monitoring and log collection/aggregation is in place and comfortable adding new instrumentation in code as necessary
- Creating and maintaining data pipeline(s) and data projections for other departments to have self-service to data sets (ETL Pipelines)
The DevOps Engineer Must have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science/engineering or related fields
- Proven hands-on experience in a DevOps role
- Strong analytical skills including experience with debugging complex systems
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Network engineering and project delivery experience
- Extensive experience with Apache Kafka
- Programming skills in JAVA and Python
- Cloud computing experience-AWS
- Experience with Docker Containerization
- Knowledge of Git VCS
- Shell and Linux administration knowledge
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for technologists, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
My client is based in Central London
Java, EC2, DevOps, Linux, AWS, Java, CLoudwatch