DevOps Engineer HFT
£90,000 Plus Bonus
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well known global High Frequency Trading firm. They value technology especially the opensource variety as well as scalability and robust performance (much like their track record).
This is a bleeding edge role as close as it gets to the market. You will participate in providing financial and operational support to the firm.
We are looking for detail-oriented individual with experience in diverse technology ecosystems using a mixture of off-the-shelf and proprietary systems. You should have a background in Linux and a decent level of Python development ideally with a focus in the scientific stack. You will work with highly motivated developers and infrastructure engineers in a collaborative environment to provide hands-on support to the trading team.
• Responsible for live maintenance and support of the firm’s trading and data infrastructure
• Build and maintain tools and scripts central to the firm’s proprietary trading system
• Optimize the trading application infrastructure and operational processes by improving existing automation tools and developing new ones, building and maintaining our automation stacks
• Work with various vendors to acquire and store datasets, and help make the data available for the trading team in an organised and reliable way
• Work alongside the infrastructure, development and trading/quant teams to make sure we are using the best hardware and software solutions
DevOps Engineers MUST have:
Familiarity with Linux back-end systems
Strong Python and another Scripting Language
Basic knowledge of networking principles
Experience of a TDD environment
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
Itivit, OMS, Reuters, tbricks, Linux HPC HFT Opertations VBA