DevOps Engineer – Prop Trading
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a high profile trading firm in London.
We are looking for engineers who can be responsible for designing and supporting highly available systems across a diverse technology stack.
My client leverages the latest technologies such as Dock, Kubernetes, Prometheus and Grafana as well as CI/CD to meet the growing demands of the business.
You will join a small global team who are focused on a new part of the business around trading digital assets – it is therefore paramount to have good communication as you will in a close working environment virtually across the globe.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Experience supporting mission critical systems and high performance applications
• Operational experience with Kubernetes
• Monitoring applications using Prometheus and Grafana
• CI/CD pipeline development
• Python a must
• Postgres support for highly available systems
• Previous Linux platform support experience
• Basic knowledge of TLS
• Demonstrated knowledge of network communications experience, including multicast and websockets
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.