£70,000 Plus Bonus
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join or well known Fintech50 client.
Our client is a well-known cloud based fintech in the global payments and e invoicing space. They are a tech firm driven buy large scale data with huge enterprise clients.
They are growing massively with clients and internal infrastructure moving to the cloud as well as Infrastructure as code.
This role will be responsible for designing and developing automation that builds systems in private and public cloud environments, for deploying server- and container-based environments, and be able to act as consultant and mentor to colleagues who will adopt and maintain the automation after it is established.
Working with your DevOps colleagues and the development teams you will bring your enthusiasm for DevOps to the role. You will be helping to operate, administer, configure and maintain a suite of SaaS solutions with architecture ranging from traditional three tier approaches to containerised microservice applications in Kubernetes with elastic search. We are still in the early stages of this transition and are looking for someone to be a key part of making it a success !
The Cloud Engineer should have:
• Working in an Agile DevOps culture
• Experience with Automation ideally Puppet
• Experience with containerisation Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with Java application servers e.g. WebLogic
• Experience with database setup, restore and mirroring. Ideally Oracle, MSSQL and Elastic Search
• Experience with Load balancers, pools, health monitors, SSL exchange and ASM, ideally on F5
• Code life cycle deployment and related tools like Puppet, Jenkins, Git, Nexus and Pulp
• Configuration and setup of enterprise monitoring and alerting infrastructures such as Promethius, Icinga, OEM
• Experience with Redhat Linux/CentOS and MS Windows Server operating systems, comfortable on a Linux command line.
• Experience with backup solutions, ideally Commvault
• Understanding of fundamental security principles for network traffic and third-party software
• Some experience with scripting languages (Perl, Bash, Ruby, Python)
The firm has a corporate feel but relies on entrepreneurship within its staff. It rewards on a pure merit basis with rapid progression actively encouraged. This team has a strong reputation in the market as breeding quick thinkers and adding real value to SME’s
My client is based in Theale
Automation, Puppet, CHEF, Ansible, Support, Desktop, IT SUPPORT, Windows, DevOps, Automation, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Python, VMWare, Powershell