Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Lead and Principal Consultant to join our high profile client.
My client is a well known financial management consultancy and financial fintech software business. My client works across a variety of industries, including Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Professional Services and Technology. They are highly successful at what we do; their clients typically out-perform their industry by 25% and you have propelled us to 30% year-on-year growth since 2012.
This is a brand new role due to a volume of new customers involving modelling various forms of data for client requirements.
The Consultant should be passionate about helping clients take better decisions faster and more efficiently to drive performance.
Day to day the Lead / Principal Consultant will:
• Own a small number of projects through the full delivery lifecycle.
• Help clients identify, assess and control the key drivers of value behind their business performance.
• Develop new data-driven insights for our clients, presenting those insights in compelling ways that utilise state-of-the-art thinking in visual perception.
• You and your teams will create robust solutions for client senior management to use on a daily basis to inform their business decisions. You will have overall responsibility for project delivery.
• You will mentor junior staff and help build out our internal project delivery methodology. You will assist in business development opportunities and will identify client functional priorities for potential inclusion in our software roadmap.
• You will work with a wide range of client and colleague staff: from senior management to business or technical subject matter experts. You will be the day-to-day contact point for the client, and so must have the necessary credibility, communications skills and negotiations skills to represent our Business.
• You will be given support and stretch roles to help you develop further your existing business advisory and FP&A data analytics skills.
Consultants Must have:
Financial analytics, strategic performance management, BI or similar project management
Consultancy practice development; new channel creation and development
Robust negotiation skills
Good understanding of the finance function and financial analysis experience
Prince2, or equivalent, methodology
Strong MS Office skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Desirable skills/ experience:
Financial qualifications e.g. CIMA
Hands-on experience of data analytics packaged products e.g. Tableau, QlikView
Finance & Performance Management expertise
Salesforce understanding would be beneficial
I am looking for consultants with Analytics and information Management as well as Management insight. Anyone from e Big 4 or boutique consultancy would be interesting.
My client is based in West London all clients are London based the closes station is Wimbledon.
ETL, Big Data, Architect, Contract Financial Technology, Multi Dimensional Data, Support, Server, Cloud, FIntech