French Speaking Implementation Consultant – Fintech KYC
£65,000 + benefits
Quant Capital is urgently looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our high profile client.
My Client is a global financial technology (fintech) firm specialising in financial data and financial risk. They have offices across the globe and are expanding year on year while maintaining a very entrepreneurial feel.
The Professional Services / Implementation Consultant will work closely with the London MD and have a high volume of autonomy and responsibility very quickly. This is an expansionary role with the opportunity to get stuck into complex financial risk data and customer KYC.
The ideal Implementation Consultant will have prior SQL Server experience, will have implemented or supported software solutions within a Hosted Services (SaaS) environment, and be highly motivated and team-focused with a successful record of achieving high service delivery and maintenance standards
The Professional Services Consultant will be involved in:
· Implementation of software products in hosted (cloud computing) environments.
· Participate in all phases of the software delivery cycle including planning, installation, configuration, testing, documentation, training, and support
· Perform customization analysis and develop recommendations to meet client’s product customization needs
· Use batch processes to integrate Innovative products into client processes
· Use software application programming to integrate products into client systems as needed
Implementation Consultants Must have:
§ Min 2 years of Application Support or Implementation
§ Solid experience of Software Implementation ideally in a hosted environment
§ A technical, mathematic or scientific degree
§ Ideally Ability to read OO code C++, C#, Java or XML
This role suits a junior consultant or support engineer with strong analytical and problem solving skills, experience with Windows technologies, SQL, with excellent communication acumen; add in passion, drive for excellence and you may have the elements for an exciting career with one of the most recognized and highly respected leading providers of data management and risk management software solutions and services to enterprises around the world.
My client is based in London remote until January
Consultant, Hosted Support, SQL Fixed Income Implementation FINTECH BA Business analysis, XML/XPath/XSLT