Frontend Technical Architect – Retail Wealth Management
£100,000 Plus Bonus and Bens 10% Pension
We are looking for a technically strong architect to help to design and grow a SaaS platform. The company has bold global ambitions. They have a comprehensive microservices architecture in backend and are looking to extend the pattern into an ambitious micro-frontend strategy for user-facing applications. This is a leadership position.
You will be joining an existing technical team working with software and quality engineers to design and deliver working software to a user base of 500,000 plus. The flag ship product is being extended to meet the needs of Financial Services firms specifically embracing change bought about by the various market shifts towards FinTech. This is an award winning business with a strong management team and a deep product focus.
The Technical Architect Will:
• Architect, design and document a brand new platform.
• Drive technology forward to maintain and enhance market leading products
• Ensure that best practices are used across the product range
• Evangelise the architectural vision and strategy to team members and senior stakeholders
• Build and lead high performing teams
Technical Architects Must Have:
• Experience in designing, building and operating distributed systems
• Experience in designing, building and consuming REST APIs
• Broad and deep experience with UI technologies such as Angular, Vue or React especially with large scale enterprise applications
• Good understanding of micro frontends.
• Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline with multiple daily deployments to production
• Excellent understanding of development methodologies and modelling techniques
• Technical Understanding of Microsoft .NET Framework/.NET Core, Node.js
My client is based in South West London