Head of Quant Development– C# Risk
£200k plus package
Quant Capital has been retained to find a Head of Quant Development to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known leading provider of integrated risk, analytics and trading solutions for the global financial markets. Their clients include some of the largest global financial institutions and banks, leading hedge funds, pension funds, insurers, brokers, clearing members and corporates.
You will be part a team building cutting-edge applications and services supporting cross-asset trading and risk management. The successful candidate will have a passion for software development and the desire to constantly improve both their skills and the solutions they work on.
This a new role managing a global team of 5 Quant Developers and Analysts. The role will be roughly 50/50 in terms of management and Quant Development. You will have dotted line responsibility for several Quant Analysts and software developers.
The role is based on model creation.
• Model Development
• Library creating
• Implementation development, which includes data interfaces, workflows and bespoke reports
Head Quant Developers must have:
• MSc or PhD in Comp Sci, Maths, Finance, or other technical discipline
• Mentoring or Management experience
• Strong software analysis, design and development skills
• Strong understanding of Quant Modelling across all asset classes
• An understating of pricing and options theory
• Strong Coding ability as well as recent hands on experience of C++ or C#
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
• Experience in finance and capital markets.
This role suits a senior Quant with some management experience who is keen to remain hands on. The business is growing so it is expected this team will reach 10 in the next year. The models used by the business are complex so a strong understanding of financial products is expected.
My client is based in the City or New York
Head Quant, Head of Research, Quantitative Development, C#, C++ SQL, Support, Implementation