Head Quant Developer – C# Risk
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Head Quant Developer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known leading provider of integrated risk, analytics and trading solutions for the global financial markets. Their clients include some of the largest global financial institutions and banks, leading hedge funds, pension funds, insurers, brokers, clearing members and corporates.
You will be part a team building cutting-edge applications and services supporting cross-asset trading and risk management. The successful candidate will have a passion for software development and the desire to constantly improve both their skills and the solutions they work on.
This a new role managing a global team of 5 Quant Developers. The role will be roughly 50/50 in terms of management and Quant Development.
The role is based on new model creation.
• Model Development
• Library creating
• Implementation development, which includes data interfaces, workflows and bespoke reports
Head Quant Developers must have:
• 2:1 or First Class Undergraduate degree in Comp Sci, Maths, Finance, or other technical discipline
• Mentoring or Management experience
• Strong software analysis, design and development skills
• Min 3 years professional experience in C#, Python, C++ or Java
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
• Experience in finance and capital markets.
This role suits someone from a software development background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for consultants who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
My client is based in Central London
C#, C++ SQL, Support, Implementation