Implementation Consultant Dynamics NAV
Quant Capital is urgently looking for an Implementation Consultant with Dynamics NAV experience to join our high profile client.
Our client is the market-leading supplier of business management software to the construction, contracting and house building industries.
I am looking for a Technical Consultant to deliver exceptional consultancy services to customer sites for projects within the Upper Mid-Market (UMM) range of product. The software is mostly based on MS Dynamic NAV/Business Central and has to be delivered to a defined timescale and to a professional standard following MS Surestep Methodology.
• To undertake software installation and software upgrades for new and existing customers.
• To carry out data migration work for UMM projects checking integrity of customer’s data.
• To apply builds and hotfixes as required.
• To deliver Jet Reports and Jet Report Writing training
• To install, carry out Analysis, configure and to provide training and Go Live Support for Continia or Zetadocs expenses modules.
• To deliver MS stationery reports and Stationery Report Writing training
• To test software system changes and any bespoke customised changes.
• To provide advice and guidance to the customers as required.
• To provide additional consultancy services as required.
• To liaise with customers to ensure the successful implementation of the project.
Implementation Consultants should have:
MS Dynamic NAV and Business Central to latest version
SQL server / development
Advanced MS Office including Excel
Experience with Large software project implementations
Previous experience of having worked within a Professional Services Environment
This is a young and dynamic team with a range of people. They look for good technical skills as well as excellent communications skills and offer the latest technology in a cutting edge market.
My client is based in West London but this role is Remote