Infrastructure Engineer HFT
Quant Capital is urgently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our high profile client. Our client is a well known global High Frequency Trading firm.
They value technology especially the opensource variety as well as scalability and robust performance (much like their track record). This is a bleeding edge role as close as it gets to the market. You will participate in providing financial and operational support to the firm.
We are looking for detail-oriented individual with experience in diverse technology ecosystems using a mixture of off-the-shelf and proprietary systems. You will be responsible for designing, deploying and maintaining our trading and business infrastructure whilst ensuring high levels of uptime and stability.
You will need outstanding communication skills and be able to present complex ideas clearly.
• Manage Linux, Windows, DB and VM infrastructure locally and in remote Data Centres
• Responsible for our proprietary trading system server operations through active/passive monitoring
• Work with Technology and Trading to manage and evolve our trading systems
• Automate repetitive system and network administration tasks
• Diagnose and troubleshoot system to provide recommendations for the future Trading Infrastructure Engineers
• Experience in a Prop Trading firm or Hedge Fund
• Desktop Trade Support
• Linux Windows Systems
• Bash or Shell Scripting
• Monitoring Tools
• Database Experience The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions.
This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about. Itivit, OMS, Reuters, tbricks, Linux HPC HFT Opertations VBA