Java Developer Algo Trading
Leading London-based trading firm has an outstanding opportunity for a Java Developer to join their Algo Trading Strategy team.
This will be building out a brand new greenfield trading platform. You will be 1 of 2 developers for this project.
Our client is a $200 million strong quant prop trading house with performance figures of 22%. They are currently looking to expand their high and intraday trading presence across FX and commodities.
The Java Developer will:
• Work closely with the Head of Trading and the Quant Team and assist in design and development of new trading algorithms, mainly in Java
• Create a new greenfield low latency trading platform.
• Improve/maintain existing strategies
• Develop utility applications and excel tools to help with trading activities
• Work with traders, understand requirements for new applications and strategies to develop and also resolve issues if any
• Build a new back office system
This is an opportunity for someone that wants to work with a smart people in a collaborative environment that is solely focused on cross asset trading.
They avoid the bureaucracy of larger organisations, and keep their management structures flat. Decisions are made efficiently; changes are implemented quickly.
It’s a friendly, open place where people are motivated because they enjoy what they’re doing.
Java Developers MUST have:
• Computer Science or Machine learning BSc or Masters or PhD from a top 40 University Globally
• Some commercial Java Development experience; we would consider C++ but core coding is Java
• Core Java
• Good understanding of general programming concepts, diligent coder.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Java developer to join a growing trading business at a time of significant interesting growth within the sector. You will gain massive exposure to High Frequency Trading.
My client is based in the City of London
Java Developer, C++ Developer, Quant, Junior Quant, C++ Java, SQL Matlab, Quant Trader, Quantitative,