Quant Capital is urgently looking for a junior asp.net Fullstack Web Application Developer to join our high profile client.
Our client is the world leader in Market data management systems, with clients globally such as most of the major investment banks. Their team in Tonbridge is at 63 and rapidly expanding. As a developer you will work in small teams consisting of a BA, Implementation consultant, web and windows developer and a PM.
You will focus on a third-generation .NET web application suite, although legacy solutions also comprise of ASP.NET WebForms.
Day to day the FullStack Developer will:
• Design and implement custom mission critical services and applications using the .NET Framework and SQL technologies.
• Take a project through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and support.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable .net and React code.
Junior Full Stack Developers MUST have:
• 2:1 Computing Science degree from an EU University
• ASP.NET MVC
• Production experience of an ORM – Ideally Dapper or Entity Framework 6
This is a young and dynamic team with a range of people. They look for good technical skills as well as excellent communication skills and offer the latest technology in a cutting edge market.
My client is based in Tonbridge
ES6, React, Redux, ASP.NET, WebAPI, C# Developer