Junior Client Services Analyst – Hedge Funds Quant
to £50,000 Plus Bonus
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Client Services Analyst to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known a global financial technology firm which specialises in the design and development of software in the Asset Management Industry.
The primary purpose of the Client Services Analyst is to provide support to buy side and alternative funds with support on modelling as well as pricing.
You will be responsible for running your own projects as well as working closely with presales.
The business has earned an international reputation for successfully aiding clients in the construction of their portfolios and managing their risks. You will grow in the space by working with some of the largest asset managers in the world and providing clients with innovative development which focuses on simplicity.
Day to day the Client Services Analyst will:
• Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your clients. Questions can vary from basic software usage to quantitative.
• Provide high-quality support to clients. Assist them in creating fund factsheets in Excel and automatization of the generation of reports.
• Gain exposure to clients through managing client subscriptions and renewal.
• Provide web-based training to the users on the client side. Training can deviate from explaining how to navigate the software; all the way to interpreting the various quantitative models in the software.
• Inform clients via newswire/emails/calls about software new releases and new features.
• Identify and grow opportunities within client book and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
The role requires the candidate to work independently, and is collaborative in nature. The candidate should be adept at problem solving through innovation, making confident decisions under pressure with aggressive timeframes and have a proven track record on successfully overseeing a number of projects of differing scales.
Client Services Analysts must have:
Bachelors in Finance or Economics or Similar
Ideally a Masters
Experience in client support or client services in a financial setting
Experience of Fintech Vendors
An interest in Quant Finance
An Understanding of the Buy Side
An interest in computers and technology and a knack to simplify complex processes is a must.
Experience of Microsoft Excel is a must and knowledge of VBA will be advantageous.
The capability to perfectly communicate in English (Written & Spoken) and present ideas clearly and concisely are highly desired.
Able to learn by taking initiative, research answers by themselves and being pro-active.
This role suits someone from a software consulting or implementation background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for consultants who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
My client is based in London City