Tech: C#, ASP.Net WCF ,MVC, SQL, AWS, Oracle
Firm: Global Research Business in the UK Tech Sector
Salary: £35,000 + 20% Pension, Flex Working
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Junior .net Developer to join our high profile client.
My client is a UK based Research Business comprising a customised Oracle Siebel CRM, a bespoke .NET external transactional web system, E-Business and OBIEE with Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) providing the integration middleware.
The purpose of the .NET Technical Analyst is to work closely with the architects, application development managers and other members of the Development Team to provide expert technical analysis, support and software development, using .NET.
You will liaise with suppliers and other support teams to solve technical issues. The application development team encompasses a range of technologies and there is an expectation that you will expand their skills beyond .NET.
If you are passionate about .NET development and have a team mentality with a focus on delivering to the customer, you will enjoy this role. You will work in a friendly, supportive environment where development and growth in your role is encouraged if wanted. You will work as part of an evolving development and support team on bespoke applications, which provides the opportunity to influence how solutions are designed and developed with the ability to contribute and take ownership. Variety within the role ensures a constant interest and passion to succeed.
• You will be working as part of the application development team, you will support and improve established .NET systems, whilst working on new system developments as required
• Develop work packages to a specified timescale, to agreed quality and to specified requirements
• You will liaise with customers and stakeholders to provide expert technical advice and guidance
• Create or input into designs and documentation related to system support and developments
• Occasionally represent the team in change management meetings
C# .NET Developer must have: (Below also shows tech stack)
• Proven experience in the development of web applications. (ideally high demand)
• Previous experience in a .NET development role
• Knowledge of using and developing web services using WCF
• Knowledge of Windows services
• Knowledge of Java script
• Demonstrable knowledge of .NET development practices and languages to design, build and maintain reusable and reliable code
• Demonstrable SQL skills, including stored procedures and query optimisation
• Use of suitable product for the management of change control
• Knowledge of XML and XSD.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to expand further into web technology. You should be driven and interested to gain some serious financial experience. This is a bleeding edge business so if you can make a usability case they will buy it.
Flipflops and tshirts are perfectly normal for the office.
My client offers one of the best training and development packages in the market, all inclusive.
My client is based in Swindon