Junior Python Developer
Quant is urgently looking for a Junior Python Developer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a is a recently founded technology business that seeks to improve the way projects are delivered, using the power of deep learning.
My client are all about making construction more predictable via a comprehensive understanding of plan outcomes, and a crucial part of that is being able to deliver deep insights for very large construction schedules. They’re working on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the world, which means having the opportunity to have true impact on the world around us.
What you’ll do:
– Design and build new features on our analytics platform
– Participate in setting the direction of the product
– Work on internal tools which enable us to scale as a company, and serve enormous customers across industries and continents.
– Help other team members through peer code reviews
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
Python Engineers should have:
– good knowledge of Python
– degree in Computer Science
– a desire to build something that can completely revolutionise how someone goes about their job
My client is based in the City of London