Junior Python Engineer – Mongo
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Junior Python Engineer to work for our well known fintech client.
Our client has a different approach to finance. They put people at the heart of what they do providing substantial opportunities for transformation via funding for small businesses.
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
Development is agile and fast paced. As requirements evolve you will leverage the best of the open source community, sometimes substituting your own solutions where greater performance is needed. You will be encouraged to evangelise and prototype new technologies and through doing so you will help shape the architecture.
Day to Day Junior Python Developers will:
• You will coordinate with other members in team to determine application requirements
• You will test & debug applications
• You will develop back-end components
• You will assess and prioritise client feature requests
• You will deploy applications
• You will integrate applications with third party services
• You will write effective and scalable Python code
• You will administer the working of existing applications and improve its functionalities as needed
Python Engineers Must Have:
You have 1-5 years of experience as a Python developer
You have a BSc in a Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
You have expert knowledge of Python related frameworks such as Flask
You have knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
Ideally You have experience using SQL
Ideally You have experience deploying containerised applications onto Cloud environments
Ideally You have experience with Google Cloud platform
Ideally You have experience in building APIs
You want to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested learning.
My client is based in London this role will be remote 4 days a week.