Lead C# Software Engineer
£110k + Bens
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Lead C# Developer to join our high profile client.
70% Development 30% Management. This is a head of development role for a team of 6 reporting to a global head of technology. We are looking for a strong hands on coder who has an interest in mentoring a team while keeping pace with the latest evolution of tech.
Our client is a well-known leading provider of integrated risk, analytics and trading solutions for the global financial markets. Their clients include some of the largest global financial institutions and banks, leading hedge funds, pension funds, insurers, brokers, clearing members and corporates. They have offices in the US, Australia and Europe.
You will be part a team building cutting-edge applications and services supporting cross-asset trading and risk management. The successful candidate will have a passion for software development and the desire to constantly improve both their skills and the solutions they work on.
The ideal Lead developer will have minimum of 5 years professional software development experience with some mentoring and team management interest. In addition you should have experience or an interest in developing tools for the trading, risk management or middle office functions in a financial firm, either directly or for a vendor. You will be responsible for running your own projects as well as working closely with the team.
Lead Developer must have:
• 2:1 or First Class Undergraduate degree in Comp Sci, Maths, Finance, or other technical discipline
• An interest and ideally experience in developing junior software engineers.
• BS and/or MS/PhD in Computer Science (or other STEM major with relevant experience)
• Strong software analysis, design and development skills
• Min 5 years professional experience in C#, Python, C++ or Java
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
• Experience in or serious interest in finance and capital markets.
This role suits someone from a software development background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for technologists who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
My client is based in Central London with the expectation of 2 days in the office per month.
C#, C++ SQL, Support, Implementation