Tech: .Net Core, Blockchain
Challenge: Greenfield Blockchain platform, API development, industry specific challenges
Firm: Well-known fintech50 business, City of London, 30 man flat Dev Team
Pay: £80k, Bonus- training budget, Pension, Life / Health, Some Flex Working
.NET Core Engineer Fintech Blockchain
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a .NET Core Developer to join our high profile client.
Small iterative releases over large releases
Automated testing over manual testing
Development team testing culture over testing is a separate function
Upfront team acceptance criteria over tests derived from the specification
Our client is a well known financial market data provider and a key provider to major investment banks and funds. They are part of the Fintech50
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
The role focused around a blockchain platform for fund data.
• Architecting and developing new features
• Championing Agile
• Coaching colleagues
• Challenging existing technology choices
• Leading backlog refinement
• Maintaining a high-quality code base
Software Engineers MUST have:
• Degree ideally Comp Sci
• Hands on experience working with .Net Core, Restful web services, C#, Queues, TypeScript, Docker, Angualr, NodeJS, CI, SQL Server and document databases
• Hands on experience writing automated tests including unit, integration, UI and end to end tests
• Experience working in an Agile team
• Experience working on distributed systems
• Excellent communication and ability to work well in a team
• The ability to build new components from the ground up to support functional requirements
• An interest in TDD
• You will gain experience of Docker
This role is for candidates who are looking for a fun and quick changing team, as well as serious responsibility from day 1. My client expects the best so offers serious packages.
The role involves adding and developing new feeds to databases and large datasets as well as looking at data analysis. Further details can be discussed in confidence after application. The current team is at the cutting edge of trading strategy and data feeding.
My client is based in London
.NET Core, Blockchain, ASP.NET, Docker, C# SLQ, WPF WCF, Agile TDD, Concurrency F#, Bloomberg, Reuters, Lipper, FE, , SQL, BI, BA, Business Analysis