Product Manager FinTech
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Product Manager to join our high profile client.
My client is a rapidly growing specialist fintech software house providing advanced solutions to the finance market. Their clients include many of the world’s leading banks and financial organisations such as Citi, JP Morgan and HSBC. They operate across multiple related business sectors including securities services and custody, investment banks, fund administrators, asset managers, hedge funds, and data vendors.
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
The Product Manager will design, strategise and execute customer focused solutions. You will work with an in-house development team to deliver customer focused solutions, using innovative and industry leading products.
Day to day the Product Manager will:
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert
• Product Development
• Road mapping
• Requirement Gathering
• Act as the lead product demonstrator and where appropriate, interface with prospect, customer, and client engagement
• Articulate and/or supervise relevant Epics, Features, user stories, scenarios, customer journeys and wire frames.
• Lead Sprint planning and maintain the product backlog based on the team’s roadmap and priorities.
• Acts as a facilitator between Development, Delivery, and any third parties concerning solution functionality.
• Provide walk-throughs as part of user acceptance, to both delivery and clients, and ensures documentation is updated.
Product Managers Should have:
5 Years plus experience as a software business analyst or product owner
Demonstrable experience of the SDLC
Experience at a software vendor
Must have Financial Services client facing experience.
Understanding and demonstrable complex business processes
True technical product SME, including relationships with sales/pre-sales
Experience with prioritisation, road mapping, strategy etc.
Knowledge of Agile methodology, especially writing and managing user stories and acceptance criteria.
Business acumen and commercial awareness with a well-developed instinct for when people or business priorities change, and the ability to quickly modify behavior to achieve effective outcomes.
Technically strong, experience in the use of Azure DevOps software or equivalent ideally
Home working is available for some of the week.
My client is based in Guilford
Camberley Godalming Guildford Bracknell Dorking Reigate Petersfield Croydon Reigate Leatherhead Richmond Epsom “South London” Esher Woking
Business Analyst Product Managament