Product Manager – Retail Wealth Management
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Product Manager to join or well known Fintech client who are a well know wealth management software business.
The Product Manager role has come around due to an expansion and strategic change, the Business Analyst will report in to the head of product and technical management.
You will be joining an existing Product team working with software and quality engineers to design and deliver working software to a user base of 500,000 plus. The flag ship product is being extended to meet the needs of Financial Services firms specifically embracing change bought about by the various market shifts towards FinTech. This is an award winning business with a strong management team and a deep product focus.
This role is multi-faceted and will involve liaising with our customers, the industry, regulator, and our internal stakeholders in the United Kingdom.
The Product Manager Will:
• Product Research and Development
• Competitor Analysis
• Product Strategy
• Product Road mapping
• Delivery Management
• Product Innovation
• Product / Feature Definition Documentation
Product Managers Must Have:
• Experience of UK Retail Financial Services
• RDR Knowledge
• Financial Advisory business knowledge
• Proven track record of developing and implementing winning technology strategies within a large, complex organization
• Experience working with UK Financial Advice businesses of varied sizes across the country.
• Experience working with Investment Platforms and relevant integration approaches.
• Understanding of API first development
• Experience of Agile
• Good IT systems understanding
• Business process re-engineering methods & principles
My client is based in South West London
Product Manager, BA, Business Analyst, Asset Management, Trading, Excel, Junior, Training, Electronic trading consultant – Trading, Product Management, Business Analysis, FIX, Index, Benchmark, Latency, Infrastructure