Professional Services Consultant – Fintech
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Professional Services Consultant to join our high profile client.
My Client is a global financial technology (fintech) firm specialising in financial data and financial risk.
They have recently opened an office in London and are looking for their 30th permanent hire. The Professional Services Consultant will work closely with the London MD and have a high volume of autonomy and responsibility very quickly.
The ideal Professional Services Consultant will have prior SQL Server experience, will have implemented software solutions within a Hosted Services (SaaS) environment, have server maintenance experience, and be highly motivated and team-focused with a successful record of achieving high service delivery and maintenance standards
The Professional Services Consultant will be involved in:
• Implementation of software products in hosted (cloud computing) environments.
• Participate in all phases of the software delivery cycle including planning, installation, configuration, testing, documentation, training, and support
• Perform customization analysis and develop recommendations to meet client’s product customization needs
• Effectively manage and communicate project timelines to internal and external customers
• Use batch processes to integrate Innovative products into client processes
• Use software application programming to integrate Innovative products into client systems as needed
Professional Services Consultants Must have:
Min 2 years commercial experience
Experience of Application support or Implementation
A technical, mathematic or scientific degree
Ability to read OO code C++, C#, Java or XML
This role suits a junior consultant with strong analytical and problem solving skills, experience with Windows technologies, SQL, with excellent communication acumen; add in passion, drive for excellence and you may have the elements for an exciting career with one of the most recognized and highly respected leading providers of data management and risk management software solutions and services to enterprises around the world.
My client is based in London
Consultant, Hosted Support, SQL Fixed Income Implementation FINTECH BA Business analysis, XML/XPath/XSLT