Project Delivery Manger – Fintech
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Project Delivery Manger to join a well known Hedge Fund Vendor.
Our client is well known FinTech software development firm providing state-of-the-art data analytics technology and solutions for trading firms such as banking institutions, hedge funds, exchanges, asset managers and others. Their software is mainly used by data scientists and quants in a variety of other verticals building industrialized solutions in Python.
This is a new expansionary role liaising with internal stakeholders such as Product Managers and Software Engineers you are responsible for translating customer requirements into a system requirement that is quoted and agreed with the client to ensure subsequent development work is delivered as per customer expectations.
The Delivery Manager will:
Ensure delivery of projects according to project timelines and contractual obligations
Embed solutions operationally into clients’ processes
Manage multiple implementations concurrently
Take the lead on client facing engagements
Line manage internal teams to ensure integrated delivery
Review, evaluate and forecast resources and costs on a regular basis, using the appropriate tools and taking appropriate action as necessary.
Manage Risks, Issues and scope changes effectively.
The successful Delivery Manager must have the following experience:
● Experience delivering technology based solutions and fixed price projects
● 5+ years experience in or with (if vendor) top banks and/or top buy-side institutions (respectively asset management or hedge fund).
● 5+ years experience in either market risk, or credit/counterparty risk, or liquidity risk… in either regulatory or internal risk management context.
● Excellent communicator able to communicate to all levels of seniority both internal and external.
● Strong leadership and management skills
● Strong project management skills and knowledge of Agile project management methodology.
● Strong commercial skills and experience of managing scope, timeframes, resources to achieve objectives.
● Ability to provide innovative ways of solving or pre-empting client requirements
● People Management experience of small teams.
My client is based London.
1 Day a week from the Office.