Python Quant Developer – RiskTech
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Python Quant Developer to join our high profile client.
Our client is well funded Techstar Risk Technology business based on the credit risk space.
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
The Quant Developer will:
• Develop new models and pricing frameworks to grow the business
• Refine, monitor and review existing models.
• Work with large data to create prediction and risk models in collaboration with our Senior Risk Analyst
• Develop of micro-services to serve various aspects of the business
• Work with developers and data engineer to create scalable processes and systems for internal and external applications, data infrastructure and integration with 3rd party services/systems.
• Utilise probability, statistics, numerical methods and mathematical optimizations to enhance the product offering and enable the creation of new RiskTech products.
Passionate about pioneering RiskTech and leveraging big data in credit risk, you are looking for the opportunity to use your analytics and programming skills to shape the vision and the future of the organisation. You excel in an open environment where you will have the flexibility to work in a way that suits you best. With a passion for high-quality innovative businesses, you are experienced in working in multiple programming languages (including Python, R and SQL) and agile development methodologies.
Quant Developers must have:
Commercial Python development experience
Be knowledgeable about R and SQL
Application and understanding of data structures
An interest in Finance, credit risk, ML, predictions
Relevant professional experience or BSc from a top tier school in Maths Stats, Physics or Engineering
Demonstrate empathy, diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through challenging projects across the organisation
Be able to communicate clearly, organise effectively and delegate responsibility so problems are solved quickly
This role suits someone from a software development background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for consultants who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
My client is based in London with Home working
Quant Developer, Quant C#, C++ SQL, Support, Implementation