QA Test Analyst
Quant Capital is urgently looking for talented QA Test Analyst to join the QA team of our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known financial software house, providing financial technology and consultancy services to major buy side clients.
The QA Test Analyst will be reporting to the test manager and will play a fundamental role in testing and quality assurance for the software applications produced. This includes future versions of C++ desktop applications and new data visualisation software based on HTML5.
This role is a huge opportunity for a QA Test Analyst to experience hands on Automation testing.
QA Test Analyst Responsibilities:
• Develop and document test conditions, scripts, data requirements and expected results
• Perform the tests and documenting results
• Learn and understand functionality of high performance desktop application through hands-on day to day use and training.
• Support the client consulting teams
• Setting up and monitoring automated testing scripts
• Contributing and participating during discussions about the approach to testing and quality
QA Automation Expert MUST have:
• Strong computer and coding skills
• Basic knowledge of automation testing tools
• Ideally qualified at ISTQB foundation level or BCS/ISEB foundation level and / or holds a degree (or equivalent) in a computer-based discipline Experience in an AGILE environment
• Ability to take ownership and drive improvement of the testing function.
The Test engineer will be looking to develop in a fast paced, challenging environment. The flat hierarchy creates high visibility for top performers, and the opportunity to see contribution impact the bottom line.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing trading business at a time of significant and interesting growth within the sector. You will gain massive exposure to trading infrastructure in a trading environment as well as learning data flows from Bloomberg and how a trading floor works. This is a UNIQUE opportunity, so much so if you are looking to trade in the future this is an opportunity to experience trading infrastructure in a small business.
My client is based in Wimbledon