Quant Analyst Asset Management
12 Month Fixed Term Contract likely to be extended
Our client is a well-known Asset Manager running $300 billion plus in assets. This role sits in Quant Investment team who focus on delivering the firm’s expertise and capabilities across single asset class as well as multiple asset solutions.
This is a small team growing significantly; they have grown 100% so far this year. They are currently 5 people in London. 20 Globally.
The Quant Team design bespoke investment solutions that blend best-in-class capabilities from Fixed Income, Equities, Multi-Asset, Alternatives and Passive strategies.
They tailor solutions according to the client’s individual needs and circumstances, including regulatory parameters. The Global Investment Solutions team is the point-of-contact for portfolio design, implementation and ongoing efficient oversight and review of custom solutions for our clients.
This 12-month fixed-term contract position as a Quantitative Analyst is a maternity and paternity cover that will help with the day to day work and the implementation of Investment Solutions growth strategy, working with members of the core investment teams and Distribution partners to evolve this investment lead and client-focused function.
This role will give you massive exposure to various asset classes as well as models, and the ability to run portfolios and valuations from day 1. You will work with senior investments solutions and distribution colleagues to understand and map specific requirements of clients’ needs and develop and deliver modelling techniques and solutions to support value added client engagement.
Quant Analysts MUST have:
• Masters Maths or Stats or a STEM degree from Top Tier University (top 20 UK)
• Strong quantitative technical skills and critical risk management capabilities
• Strong modelling expertise
• Strong IT technical skills including Python and MATLAB
• CFA or Similar qualification
• A good broad understanding of the financial services industry, Insurance asset management and defined benefit and contribution sectors and the requirements that underpin solutions for these client types.
• Ability to understand a broad range of investment capabilities, including equities, fixed Income and Multi asset as well as derivatives.
• A good understanding of fund management, its principles and processes.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing trading business at a time of significant and interesting growth within the sector. You will gain massive exposure to the cross asset pricing environment as well as learning data flows and serious financial modelling. This is a UNIQUE opportunity to be in a small team with responsibility from day 1.
My client is based in London
Quant Analyst Quant Developer Java Scala Algorithm Algo, OO Development Developer C# C++ SQL SQL 2008 Quant Trader Bank C# winforms