Quant Analyst – Quant Model Optimization
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Quant Analyst to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known leading provider of integrated risk, analytics and trading solutions for the global financial markets. Their clients include some of the largest global financial institutions and banks, leading hedge funds, pension funds, insurers, brokers, clearing members and corporates.
You will be part a team building optimizing trading models for the buy side.
We are looking for a quantitative technologist with an interest in big data modelling and optimizing the technology around it. You will be involved with model creation as well as getting these models to market.
Day to Day the Quant Analyst will:
• Work with other quants on overall design of the analytic suite, including development of reusable component
• Participate in meetings with Product Managers to understand and refine functional requirements; design and implement robust and efficient solutions to meet those requirements
• Work closely with application developers to ensure optimal integration of financial models into the trading software suite The role is based on new model creation.
• Model Development
• Library creating
• Implementation development, which includes data interfaces, workflows and bespoke reports
Quant Analysts must have:
• PhD Comp Sci
• Strong software analysis, design and development skills
• Interest in model development and optimization
• Experience in or serious interest in finance and capital markets.
• Strong mathematical background
This role suits someone from a software development or research background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. We are looking for consultants who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
My client is based in Central London
C#, C++ SQL, Support, Implementation