Quant Technologist – C++
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Quant Technologist to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well-known technology driven hedge fund, they are known to leverage innovations in technology and data science given them an edge in capital markets. This mid-level role sits in a new Quant Technology.
The successful technologists will be interested in working within an innovative and entrepreneurial environment, where they will be expected to be involved in all aspects of trading and risk.
• Collaborating and working alongside Quants and Quant Developers to develop fixed-income pricing and risk analytics the in-house library
• Take part in the development and improvement of the back-end distributed system, enabling continuous firm wide risk and profit and loss calculations
• Participate in the development of in house pre-trade analysis tools for PM’s and traders
You will need:
• 5 years of experience developing in C++ on the server side, C++ 11 onwards
• Good understanding of various design patterns
• Experience working CI/CD and version control
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills
• Strong problem solving capabilities
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have:
• Experience developing and maintaining back-end distributed system.
• Experience with micro services architecture such as docker/Kubernetes
• Experience with FI pricing and risk analytics
• Experience with Python
This is a unique opportunity for a technologist to work directly with quant researchers and portfolio managers. My client offers a personal training budget per person as well as an excellent bonus, pension, Bupa and travel loan make up an excellent benefits package.