Salesforce Administrator Fintech
£65,000 Plus Bonus
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Salesforce Administrator join our high profile client.
Our client is a recently acquired financial technology business who is currently taking the factoring and invoicing market by storm. This is a brand new project to create an efactoring platform and CRM system from scratch.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for working directly with the business and IT team (the clients) to own and support all aspects of update to the Salesforce production platform. understand and shape clients’ requirements/solution using their advanced knowledge of CRM, Sales and Service Cloud and the industry experience and best practice developed through their career to date.
Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities:
• Contribute to, and lead if required, discussions to determine and understand expectations, processes and requirements (key priorities and nice to have’s) through group-based scoping sessions or one-to- one interviews.
• Document functional requirements, user stories, and technical design clearly and concisely.
• Analyze and recommend the options to deliver a technical solution that best fits business requirements, within scope and budget.
• Working with developers and technical architects where appropriate, design the architectural solution and custom functions to a high level of quality and accuracy.
• Manage and/or configure the build of the system to ensure its completion to a high quality finessed production-ready product.
• Manage and/or execute the quality assurance activities required to ensure the system matches its specification and works end-to-end.
• Manage and/or execute the deployment of the system from sandbox environments into production.
• Manage and/or execute the transformation and load of data from .csv files into salesforce.com
• Deliver system demonstrations and client build reviews in an organized and professional manner.
• Act as Solution Architect, bringing to bear a consummate knowledge of the capabilities of the Salesforce1/Force.com platform to design Salesforce solution (and incorporating when required) associated systems.
• Must be happy to take ownership of supporting the system and will configure and direct development and testing of projects and release updates to a production-ready state.
• Act as an adoption expert, ensuring that the designed and built solution is successfully rolled out to the client business via training and advice on system adoption.
As the Salesforce Administrator you will have:
• 3- 5 years of experiences working on Salesforce Platform
• Salesforce certifications in Administration. (ADM-201 minimum)
• Hands on expertise of delivering solutions on the Force.com Platform
• Grasps the basic concepts of Agile and Waterfall delivery and is able to work within either methodology under supervision.
• Experience working with salesforce.com in a customer facing role (at an end client or consultancy).
• An active member of the salesforce.com community.
• Experience working across all aspects of the platform from Sales, Service, Marketing
• Understands and have experience with implementation of CPQ and Billing functions on the Salesforce platform.
• Hold good knowledge in a specialist area of the Salesforce1 platform or related applications that can contribute towards a Centre of Excellence.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to expand further into web technology. You should be driven and interested to gain some serious financial experience. This is a bleeding edge business so if you can make a usability case they will buy it.
Flipflops and tshirts are perfectly normal for the office.
My client offers one of the best training and development packages in the market, all inclusive.
My client is based in Central London
Salesforce, Administrator, Salesforce Developer