Salesforce Developer Fintech
£75k Plus Bens
I am looking for a high quality Salesforce Developer who has had some exposure to VisualForce to assist with core development of a proprietary technology.
Our client is well funded Techstar Risk Technology business based on the credit risk space.
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
Passionate about developing sleek, scalable systems, you are looking for the opportunity to use your development skills and data best practice knowledge to shape the vision and the future of the organisation. You excel in an open environment where you will have the flexibility to work in a way that suits you best. With a passion for high-quality innovative businesses, you are experienced in developing the Salesforce platform, advising the business on integrations and automations while working within an agile framework.
Day to day the Salesforce Developer will:
· Design and develop business workflows and translate requirements into system solutions in along with the Customer Success and Commercial teams
· Own the development, testing and documentation custom code on the Salesforce platform to increase the effectiveness of both teams
· Design Salesforce integrations with our in-house built platforms and databases
· Debug, monitor, troubleshoot and build ETL solutions/pipelines feeding into Salesforce
· Ensure system integration and data integrity in along with the Data and Engineering teams
· Manage the platform day to day: general administration, security, technical issues, ad-hoc data and reporting request.
Salesforce Developers must have:
· Experience working with Salesforce communities, flows, Process builder, email templates, Salesforce Change Sets
· Experience with Apex Classes, Apex Test Classes, Apex Triggers, HTML/CSS, Apex Job Scheduler and associated limitations
· Ability to develop integrations to Salesforce from third party API’s
· Have in depth knowledge of Salesforce limitations, standard, custom objects and security architecture
· Lead all data related activities and issues management within Salesforce
· Create reports and dashboards providing highly available solutions suitable for the consuming users
· Communicate clearly, organise effectively and delegate responsibility so problems are solved quickly
· Able to work across several functions simultaneously to achieve common goals across teams
My client is based in Central London with Flex work from home.