Senior Implementation Consultant Risk
Quant Capital is urgently looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our high profile client.
Our client is the world’s leading market portfolio risk analytics businesses. They are driven by technology and their clients consist of most of the worlds wealth managers.
The primary purpose of the Senior Implementation Consultant is to provide technical delivery of implementations across the fund market. This role will be suitable for consultants who have worked on database technology products and have previous consulting support or implementation experience of around 3 years.
The Implementation Consultant will be responsible for running their own projects as well as working closely with presales.
• The Technical Consultant would be expected to work proactively and deliver expert technical assistance in design and delivery of their technology to the company’s clients; this is to enable a confident operation and rapid return on infrastructure investment.
• Greenfield Implementation planning and delivery
• Running client implementations with a complete project lifecycle
• Create report templates in accordance with client requirements and defined best practices using SQL
The role requires the consultant to work independently, and is collaborative in nature. The candidate should be adept at problem solving through innovation, making confident decisions under pressure with aggressive timeframes and have a proven track record on successfully overseeing a number of projects of differing scales.
Implementation Consultants must have:
• 4 years commercial experience Implementation in a vendor
• Experience Client facing
• Microsoft SQL Server based skills; in areas such as DBMS architecture, design, tuning, PL/SQL
• Ideally a background in financial technology or front office technology
• Experience of business analysis or project management (or the desire to gain this)
This role suits someone from a software consulting or implementation background that is looking to take on serious responsibility. You will also have to sign an NDA due to the close proximity you have to funds very important IP. We are looking for consultants who want to take ownership of products and take considerable responsibility and the bonus that goes with that.
My client is based in Central London
Implementation, SQL, Bash Shell, Unix Windows, Business Analyst, Implementation Consultant, Integration