Software Business Analyst – Fintech
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join our high profile fintech client.
Our client is a well-known a global financial technology firm which specialises in the design and development of software in the Asset Management Industry.
The successful Software Business Analyst will be serving some of the biggest name clients in the financial sector, therefore commitment and attention to detail is essential. There will be opportunities for client site visits and client engagement, hence excellent communication skills are necessary. They will have good problem-solving skills and will work in a team environment, on a wide variety of business & technical issues.
The Business Analyst Will:
• Work closely together with implementation consultants and help them in re-engineering their customer business needs against product offering.
• Gather requirements in close collaboration with our customers.
• Make new analyses in order to extend the functionalities in our solution offering. You will translate business requirements into product specifications detailing enhancements and extensions to our product.
• Monitor and be aware of regulatory changes which may impact our product and customers
• You will be responsible for and participate in the full development process from requirements gathering, analysis and development to testing and documentation
• You will work together with our development and quality assurance team members in order to deliver high quality software, on time and within budget.
Business Analyst’s Must Have:
• 3 years experience as a Business Analyst
• Financial Services Experience.
• Understanding of API first development
• Experience of Agile
• Good IT systems understanding
• Ability to work closely with developers.
• Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
• Understanding of the development lifecycle
• Experience in small firms ideally
My client is based in London or Birmingham
BA, Business Analyst, Asset Management, Trading, Excel, Junior, Training, Electronic trading consultant – Trading, Product Management, Business Analysis, FIX, Index, Benchmark, Latency, Infrastructure