Up to €75,000 Plus Bonus
Relocation is offered
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Software Engineer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a $10 billion strong Hedge fund with performance figures of 18%.
You will be joining a cutting edge technology for a top quantitative Investment Manager. Success is founded on the application of the scientific method in investment analysis, algorithmic model generation and portfolio construction coupled with an innovative and entrepreneurial culture.
The software Engineer will be building out a new automated trading system for access to global exchanges. The firm uses a tech driven trading approach.
Initiative, a self-checking critical approach to his/her work, a personality which thrives in a fast-moving project environment, knowledge of databases, and a desire to build flawless systems, within a team.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
· To further develop & support the company’s international operating systems.
· To understand complex processes and systems and to help to ensure reliability, consistency, process quality and control.
· To be involved in the development systems with a flexible approach to working on different projects simultaneously.
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
Software Engineers MUST have:
· Degree in science/computing/numerate/engineering field.
· Strong understanding of software development in C# or Java or C++
· (the team uses whatever language solves the problem)
· Strong understanding of database development, ideally with SQL Server, T-SQL stored procedures, functions, indexes and query optimization.
· Experience in the use of both Windows and Unix / Linux operating systems, command line tools, scripting tools and basic system administration.
· Desire to succeed and ability to work well in a team as well as taking ownership on sub-projects.
· Keen interest in any technology innovation and eager to learn
· Ideally Experience processing large data sets
· Ideally Experience working with market data providers and/or FIX protocol
Candidates should have a practical approach to solving complex problems, experience of handling large datasets (preferably real-world data) and the ability to communicate ideas/results clearly to colleagues.
This is a very specific role and candidates will be rewarded significantly if they can demonstrate the above skillset
My client is based in Cyprus (Limassol)
RELOCATION is offered.