Trade Desk Analyst
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Trade Desk Analyst developer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well known Fixed Income Prop Trading Business. They Market make and offer a liquidity pool. They currently stand at 100 people in 3 global offices.
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
Day to Day the Desk Analyst will:
• Supervise trading strategies and provide first level support to ensure smooth running of the business.
• Work with developers to improve automated tools to aid monitoring and alerting in relation to key trading statistics (PnL, fill rates, signals, volumes etc).
• Investigate and assist in resolving issues in relation to key trading metrics.
• Monitor and manage risk exposures when they arise.
• Liaise with brokers, trading operations and back office on trade/position breaks, risk limits and margin requirements.
• Propose suggestions for new strategies or ways to improve existing ones.
• Conduct preliminary research into new strategy ideas.
Desk Analysts MUST have:
• Computer Science or STEM degree / MSc / PhD
• Ability to program in one or more analytical packages such as Matlab or R
• Ability to write re-useable code in either Python or Java and SQL.
• Previous experience of electronic markets in FX, Equities or Futures beneficial.
• Previous experience working on a highly automated market making desk very beneficial.
• You are highly motivated, current and former colleagues consider you exceptionally hard working, meticulously detail oriented, conscientious, proactive and above all, trustworthy.
• Outstanding aptitude evidenced by a track record of resolving problems of both a practical and analytical nature.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing trading business at a time of significant and interesting growth within the sector. You will gain massive exposure to trading infrastructure in a trading environment. This is a UNIQUE opportunity, so much so if you are looking to trade in the future this is an opportunity to experience trading infrastructure in a small business.
My client is based in London