Windows DevOps Engineer – Fintech
£80000 + benefits and bonus (25%)
Quant is urgently looking for an Automation Engineer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well known commodity trading platform. All their clients have recently moved to a SAAS platform and this role looks to push the team towards Automation and Devops.
Working closely with Development and customer facing support teams, the role will require you to deliver on internal projects, BAU workstreams (patching, application and infrastructure support) and supporting the development team to meet deadlines.
Day to Day the Automation Engineer will:
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
Automation Engineers / Infrastructure Consultant should have:
My client is growing rapidly as they expand the audience for their products. I am looking for someone who can grow with the team, in responsibility and/or technological prowess – and make a significant contribution to the products we are developing. In our informal technology team office, we offer a quiet, friendly environment with break-out rooms for planning and discussion.
• Opportunities to solve interesting and complex problems
• Work with some amazing technologists and learn about other parts of the business through our commitment to collaboration
• Amazing opportunities to learn through regular tech talks, training and Hackathons
• Join a company with strong market presence
• Excellent benefits and a commitment to work life balance
• Regular social events and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
The client offers a bonus to all employees as a result of performance from day 1
My client is based in Central London